Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Conclusion

Before this year, I had never done a blog in my life. They never seemed that interesting to me, but then once we started doing them this year, I felt like they were actually a good assignment to have in honors english.
The blogs this year were a good way for me to express what I had to say in a way that wasn't in essay form. Over the course of this year, I have done 22 blog posts, excluding this blog. Each blog seemed to gradually become easier for me to write, and sounded more like my own writing, thoughts, ideas, and more like the answers had thought to them. Each blog I wrote had it's own subject or topic, but all the blogs can connect to show what kind of writer/person I am.
Some of my favorite blogs to write, were the blogs we wrote in the beginning of the year. I liked writing the "My three best friends" blog, the "Earliest moment" blog, and the "Life lessons" blog. These three blogs really let me describe how I felt, and what I think- my personal beliefs, my best friends, life experiences, and the things I'm learning as I go through life. These were my favorite for those reasons, because they were the simplest to write since everything on my mind just poured out, and because they were the most interesting and captivating blogs, in my opinion.
These blogs really let me express myself and everything that I feel toward a certain topic, in my own words without any guidelines or specific instructions. Over the course of this year, I feel like my entire perspective on writing has grown and I can write in many different ways now. I feel completely ready to move on, with confidence, and with all my writing, I'm confident that I will do well. As Dr. Seuss says, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment