Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer reading list

So, I happen to be one of the people who haven't really thought of what books I will read this Summer. But now that I'm thinking of it, I have come up with a few books I really would like to read this Summer. One book I have been wanting to read is, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I have read many of his other books and I can never put them down until I'm finished. He's one of my favorite authors, so I'm sure this book will be just as good. Another book I would like to read is, My Sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult. My mom suggested the book; She said it was one of the best books she has read in awhile. (I have not seen either of these movies, by the way). These are just two of the books I can't wait to read this Summer.

1 comment:

  1. I have read both of those books and they are AMAZING!! haha you can borrow them if you want(:

    ReplyDelete